I know that you have an amazing business. You are the best at what you do. I want to talk to you about the future of sales and marketing.
However, there’s a similar product or service, at a similar quality, at a similar price, and people can buy whatever they need from anywhere in the world.
This is the magical world we live in.
So why should someone choose to buy from you? How do you stand out from everyone else? How do you change from being A choice to THE choice?
It’s fair to say that things have changed dramatically in the past 5-10 years. Consumers expect to be communicated with in a specific way, but as businesses we have not changed the way we communicate.
This is a major problem if we want to continue to do business and be relevant in 2016 and beyond.
As consumers we have access to all the information to help us make an educated buying decision. We also know that we hate being sold to, in fact we avoid sales people as much as we possibly can – it’s the last thing we do!
Yet as businesses all we seem to do is try to sell.
Your potential customers are using the Internet today to make the majority of their buying decision before they contact your business for the first time. You are being judged online before being judged offline.
- Are you doing everything you can to help your potential customers make an educated buying decision?
- Are you doing everything you can to build a relationship and trust with your potential customer so they feel confident contacting you for the first time?
If all you are doing is ‘selling’, then that’s not going to inspire anyone.
Just think about how you buy things today and the amount of information you require to feel confident contacting a business for the first time.
We need to figure out how to communicate effectively with our potential customers so we can build up enough trust so they will choose to contact us.
In this Keynote Presentation Chris Marr will talk about the future of Sales and Marketing and will:
- give you an insight into what you need to help communicate with your potential customers in the best way
- give you the knowledge and skills to be found by your potential customers when they’ve never heard of you before,
- uncover the single best way to communicate and grow your business and help you get the best customers you’ve ever had.